Thursday, January 14, 2010

Japanese Private Lessons (ad on Craigslist)

I found this through Craigslist. As always, be cautious when answering ads.



Japanese lessons (Jacksonville)


Date: 2010-01-09, 10:19PM EST
Reply to: serv-ekjk2-1545491704@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I am a Japanese native speaker who has teaching experience.
When you get in touch with me , please include this information.
I will respond those who are serious about learning Japanese.

1 How much you know Japanese.
2. What you would like to learn. (speaking, writing etc..)
3. Why are you interested in this offer.
4. What date you would like to start.

The lesson will be held basically through Skype or
in person at Regecy area( it ups to my schedule)

The fee is $20 per hour.

I have been receiving a lot of responses but most of people just email me once
and never written me back.
Even though I wrote like this strongly, I am still getting from people who are not serious
about this offer.

Contact me when you are SERIOUS and READY to learn.
Please make sure to include the date when you would like to start, otherwise,
I won't respond your message.

DO NOT CONTACT ME if only you like the idea to learn Japanese. Do not waste my time.

I also don't teach children, RESPONSIBLE adults only!!!

Thanks


  • Location: Jacksonville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1545491704

No comments: